Language Translator

8.26.2008

Steps to preserve integrity

All the while as a Target you should be thinking about your own case..not the NWO. I know that its the big picture and it is valid. But you must not fall into mindless group think. Knowing what your own circumstances are is very important.
Try to put together why you are targeted.

As far as all this info you get from people and groups..always do your own research. If you want to be as credible as possible then you have to keep connecting your ordeal to what people know about and what is credible in the 'real world'..even though thier knowledge is limited of what is going on in the big picture.

Say for instance somone tries to interest you in Magellans disease..

I was researching parasitic disease at one time and I had looked at this phenomena and found it curious. It was interesting that no one seemed to want to validate its existence even though people claimed to be suffering from it. I left it at that.
When I was travelling thru CA this homeless guy was just standing there in this soup kitchen type place in Sacremento. He had the black marks on his lip and I simply took it in and ignored it becuz it is not my concern primarily though intriguing.
The alleged TI that approached me the other day just HAD to show me a piece that said that Magellans was an alien strain and there were pictures of it moving on someones face.

I look back now and see that the guy in CA was likely just a diversion.

Its all to see if they can get you interested in things that are not really of concern to you as diversion.
If you have time to research such things fine...but do not let people throw a million conspiracy items your way and link them all together. Eventually the TI sounds like a nut or they are an operative acting like a nut.

THIS IS ESPECIALLY A TACTIC THEY WILL USE ON TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL SURVIVORS AND MILITARY MILABS. BECUZ YOU HAVE BEEN SO TRAUMATIZED WITH THINGS THAT JUST DO NOT REGISTER AS 'REALITY' THAT YOU MAY STILL BE VULNERABLE MENTALLY.

I know it is difficult. Just staaaayyy focused and follow reason. There are research resources that make hypnosis, druggings, brainwashing, hypnosis and human experiementation realistic and credible.
Psy warfare is real.

This is what I did. I studied everything I could about everything for reference in my mental files. I added this onto whatever else was in there from previous research.
Then after realizing that the system tries to gorge you on info as diversion I picked files that were only important to ME and my situation.
This way you create your own internal world to replace the one they have taken from you and what you focus on is about YOU and what YOU know to be true..not the circus of bs.
The other info can be used for later reference if needed.

Its called minding your OWN business...something the perps need to learn desperately.
It pays off as knowing yourself always has...this something they cannot take away from you becuz I am sure you had some kind of life where at least you thought you had privacy.